Glam Baby Bumps: Jessica Alba Is Pregnant!

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Jessica Alba Is Pregnant!


Jessica Alba is getting in on Hollywood's baby boom!

The Little Fockers star, 29, revealed on her Facebook page Wednesday that she and hubby Cash Warren, 32, are expecting their second child.

"I thought I'd drop by to let you all in on some exciting news -- Honor is going to be a Big Sister!" the actress wrote. "Cash and I are thrilled and wanted to share the news directly with you so you didn't hear about it somewhere else."

Continued Alba, "I appreciated all of the love and support you all gave me during my first pregnancy and will definitely appreciate it again this time around."


Congratulations to Jessica and husband Cash Warren!
Source
Bookmark and Share
posted by glam baby at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Directory for Cleveland, Ohio
follow me on Twitter

Disclaimer: This site's purpose is to publish entertainment and offbeat gossip from various Web sources. Information has not been independently confirmed. Glam Baby Bumps does not own any of the pictures posted here and all images can be removed.