Glam Baby Bumps: David Arquette "I Thought Courtney Was Having An Affair"

Thursday, February 24, 2011

David Arquette "I Thought Courtney Was Having An Affair"


David Arquette sat down for an interview on The Oprah Winfrey Show today and opened up about his split from Courtney Cox and rehab.

The actor, 39, denied that he cheated on Courteney Cox, but confided that he suspected she had strayed.

Arquette explained to Winfrey,

"She came down really depressed one day, and was like 'I'm really just not happy.' "I felt really sort of abandoned at that point, I was angry with...the dynamic of our relationship," says the star, who struggled with addiction all his life. " I was angry with my wife."


Further angering him:

"There were tabloid stories coming out about her and someone on her show having, you know, an affair. I thought she was having an affair with someone. Nobody would've said something like that if she weren't," Arquette admitted. (He now says he knows those stories weren't "true.")


Also at issue: Cox's huge, mega-million dollar success on Friends. "She was on this incredibly successful show, so she made more money than me," said Arquette, who talked it out in therapy. "I was sort of always in her shadow. And I'd held all this bitterness."

As far as a reconciliation Arquette said:

"I love Courteney," Arquette proclaimed. "I don't know right now. I want us to be the best people we can be, and then if it's together--I want her to be happy, and if me even being the best person I can be doesn't make her happy in a partner--like, who she needs, whatever she's looking for--that's still to be answered. I know that I'll be with her for my whole life. And we have an amazing family together and we're really great parents together."


I hope they can work things out. The couple have an adorable six-year-old daughter, Coco, together.
Source
Bookmark and Share
posted by glam baby at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Directory for Cleveland, Ohio
follow me on Twitter

Disclaimer: This site's purpose is to publish entertainment and offbeat gossip from various Web sources. Information has not been independently confirmed. Glam Baby Bumps does not own any of the pictures posted here and all images can be removed.