Glam Baby Bumps: Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr Welcome Flynn!

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr Welcome Flynn!


Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr welcomed son Flynn January 6, 2011.

On the 6th of January I gave birth to our beautiful little son Flynn. He weighed 9lb 12 ounces (a very healthy and big baby boy). I gave birth to him naturally; without any pain medication and it was a long, arduous and difficult labour, but Orlando was with me the whole time supporting and guiding me through it. I could not have done it without him.

We are so happy and are enjoying our time together as a family. He is our little ray of sunshine.

Thank you everyone for your beautiful well wishes and your lovely thoughts and comments. I haven’t had a lot of time to read many comments or to respond, but please know I will when I get a chance.

The attached picture is one that Orlando took of us.

Much love Miranda and Orlando

xxx
Bookmark and Share
posted by glam baby at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Directory for Cleveland, Ohio
follow me on Twitter

Disclaimer: This site's purpose is to publish entertainment and offbeat gossip from various Web sources. Information has not been independently confirmed. Glam Baby Bumps does not own any of the pictures posted here and all images can be removed.