Glam Baby Bumps: Camille Grammer: How I Discovered Kelsey's Affair

Friday, January 7, 2011

Camille Grammer: How I Discovered Kelsey's Affair


Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Camille Grammer opens up about how she first learned of her husband Kelsey's infidelities on today's Ellen DeGeneres Show (January 7).

"A mutual friend called me and said, 'I don't like what he's doing to you and I don't like the timing because you're still in the middle of shooting a reality show.' And then I called him that night and texted him. No answer from him," Camille, 42, recalls. "I waited for three hours and then he called me and said, 'I don't want to be married anymore.'"


Camille says she has not yet decided if she will return for a second season and that she only agreed to join the Bravo cast at the insistence of her husband.

"I didn't want to do the show. I wasn't ready to expose my life that way," she explains. "I was surprised that he wanted me to do to it too. I was like, 'Are you crazy? Why are you making me do this?' But he thought it would be good for me to do something that was separate from us being a couple."


Camille says things are so tense with her soon-to-be ex-husband that they barely even communicate.

"We don't speak at all," she tells DeGeneres. "Everything I find out is through the press with him. Or he writes me an email or text. I think it's really important for us to speak if we're going to raise children together," she explains of coparenting Mason, 9, and Jude, 6. "So right now, my focus now is that we hopefully become friends and we move on from this and we can become good parents to our two young children."


My theory is: Kelsey wanted Camille to do the show so people can see her aweful personality and not blame him for cheating with Australian flight attendant Kayte Walsh (who the actor is engaged to)! Smart man!!
Source
Bookmark and Share
posted by glam baby at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Directory for Cleveland, Ohio
follow me on Twitter

Disclaimer: This site's purpose is to publish entertainment and offbeat gossip from various Web sources. Information has not been independently confirmed. Glam Baby Bumps does not own any of the pictures posted here and all images can be removed.