Glam Baby Bumps: James Van Der Beek Finds Out Sex Of New Baby

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

James Van Der Beek Finds Out Sex Of New Baby


Did you find out the sex of your baby before the Big Day? I didn't and it was the best surprise ever. A lot of friends thought I was crazy but I did it again with my second and it was just as special.

Well James Van Der Beek, my favorite Dawson's Creek star and his wife had to find out and...

"We’re so excited to announce we are expecting a girl!" reports People.

Congratulations to the Van Der Beeks, hope all goes well!
Source
Bookmark and Share
posted by glam baby at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Directory for Cleveland, Ohio
follow me on Twitter

Disclaimer: This site's purpose is to publish entertainment and offbeat gossip from various Web sources. Information has not been independently confirmed. Glam Baby Bumps does not own any of the pictures posted here and all images can be removed.