Glam Baby Bumps: Kendra And Kourtney Want To Breastfeed With Implants

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Kendra And Kourtney Want To Breastfeed With Implants

Despite having breast implants, both Kendra Wilkinson and Kourtney Kardashian still want to breastfeed.

"I was so scared that I wasn't going to be able to nurse that when I saw stuff come out of my nipples the other day, I was like, I can breast-feed?" Wilkinson, 24, tells Us in a joint interview with Kardashian, 30. "And I asked my doctor, who said, 'That's fine, but it's not milk yet!'"

Adds Kardashian (who, like Wilkinson, is also due in December), "They say usually you can [breast-feed with implants]. I want to."

"I've been hornier!" Kendra told the mag of her sex life with hubby Hank Baskett at their shoot. "We'll be off-roading, and we'll go at it in the bushes somewhere! Or we'll be driving, and he'll pull over. Quickies are the best! If he lasts any more than a couple of minutes, I'm like, I'm done!"

Both of the former party girls say their men will be in the delivery room when the big moment happens, but they're not sure if they'll watch...

"Scott [Disick] goes back and forth. He'll say, 'I'm just gonna stand and hold your hand and not look,' and then he'll say that he wants to see it," Kourtney told the mag.

Hank is still on the fence, too, according to Kendra. "At first he said, 'I'll be there next to you but won't watch.' But now he says, 'I want to see the crowning moment.' I'm like, 'Will you have sex with me after seeing this?' " Kendra said.

Once the baby is here, Kendra says she'll have no qualms about taking her little one to visit the Playboy Mansion. "Hef is a huge part of my life, and I don't care about any other whore there," she told the mag in her typical candid manner. "I care about Hef. He's a good dad, a great person, and I want my child to be around him a little bit."
Bookmark and Share
posted by glam baby at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Directory for Cleveland, Ohio
follow me on Twitter

Disclaimer: This site's purpose is to publish entertainment and offbeat gossip from various Web sources. Information has not been independently confirmed. Glam Baby Bumps does not own any of the pictures posted here and all images can be removed.