Glam Baby Bumps: Kate Major Calls Jon Gosselin A "Liar" For Denying Their Relationship

Monday, August 10, 2009

Kate Major Calls Jon Gosselin A "Liar" For Denying Their Relationship

Hours after Kate Gosselin tearfully said she was "shocked" Jon had begun dating so soon after their split, another Kate had harsh words for the father of eight.

In an exclusive interview airing Monday evening on E! News, former Star tabloid reporter Kate Major called the 32-year-old reality show dad a "liar" for denying they had a romantic relationship. (Gosselin's originally slated interview on E! has been canceled, a spokesperson said earlier.)

"We had plans to travel together, to live together, and to be together," Major, who dined with Gosselin in NYC and in the Hamptons throughout July, said. "He made his decision in the Hamptons. He wanted to be with me."

Last week, however, Gosselin reportedly said his relationship with Major was strictly platonic.
But according to Major, Gosselin told her he was going to break up with girlfriend Glassman in order to be with her. As a result, the 26-year-old resigned from her job, citing a "conflict of interest."

"I was with the person I was reporting on," Major said. "He's the one who actually told me to quit my job... He told me he was going to Massachusetts to break up with [Glassman]. I know the truth. He knows the truth. Unfortunately, she did not."

She even said that the newly single star attempted to date them both. "He tried to two-time both of us," she said. "He wasn't honest with Hailey. He needs to man up and tell the truth. I'm not going to be the other woman."

Because Gosselin has denied they ever dated, Major said the resulting claims that she lied to get media attention have been hard to handle. "It's been a nightmare. I did not want to have to do this," she said. "I did not want to have to sell him out, but when he makes me look like a liar, a fool, and an idiot. I have to speak out."

Major also told E! News that she has proof they had a romantic relationship."I was not the only one who was around when we were romantically involved," she said. "We were holed up together. It's not like we were just sitting there doing an interview."
Source
Bookmark and Share
posted by glam baby at


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Directory for Cleveland, Ohio
follow me on Twitter

Disclaimer: This site's purpose is to publish entertainment and offbeat gossip from various Web sources. Information has not been independently confirmed. Glam Baby Bumps does not own any of the pictures posted here and all images can be removed.