Glam Baby Bumps: Geri Halliwell Finds Motherhood "Consuming"

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Geri Halliwell Finds Motherhood "Consuming"

Geri Halliwell says she wants to adopt her next child. The former Spice Girl - who already has a three-year-old year-old daughter, Bluebell, from a brief relationship with screenwriter Sacha Gervasi - admits she has often thought about extending her brood.

She said: “I’ve thought about adopting and am still open to the idea.” But Geri says she’s not sure when she will be ready to have another child as she finds parenthood “consuming.

She added: “The further from the baby stage Bluebell gets the easier it seems so I’m not sure I'll have anymore. Having a baby is the most consuming thing you can do.”

The 36-year-old recently admitted she finds it hard to juggle her work commitments with motherhood. She previously said: “I hate it when I don't see Bluebell. It's like I'm addicted to her. She added: "For me, it's that balancing act between giving my child the time she needs, but also finding something that is going to satisfy me as a working woman. That is a real juggle.”
Source
Bookmark and Share
posted by glam baby at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Directory for Cleveland, Ohio
follow me on Twitter

Disclaimer: This site's purpose is to publish entertainment and offbeat gossip from various Web sources. Information has not been independently confirmed. Glam Baby Bumps does not own any of the pictures posted here and all images can be removed.