Glam Baby Bumps: Eddie Cibrian: "I'm Committed To Being A Devoted Father"

Friday, August 28, 2009

Eddie Cibrian: "I'm Committed To Being A Devoted Father"

After filing for divorce from his wife, actor Eddie Cibrian – who is now romancing country star LeAnn Rimes – is asking for privacy and saying he remains committed to his young sons.

"From the outset I have made a conscious decision to try and keep this matter private and not discuss it in the press. While my wife and I are dissolving our marriage, we will work together to parent our two children," he says of sons Mason, 6, and Jake, 2. "I love my boys very much. I want only the best for them and am committed to being a devoted father."

The CSI: Miami actor's statement, issued Thursday, comes after Rimes and Cibrian went public with recent dates, including a game of golf and a Kings of Leon concert.

Earlier this week Cibrian filed for divorce from former model Brandi Glanville, citing irreconcilable differences. Glanville has talked about her heartbreak over the demise of her marriage and said she sensed the attraction between her husband and Rimes when they filmed their Lifetime movie Northern Lights last fall. But Cibrian insists: "I will continue to be respectful and sensitive to this issue by not doing interviews about this ongoing private matter. I wish everyone would do the same."
Source
Bookmark and Share
posted by glam baby at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Directory for Cleveland, Ohio
follow me on Twitter

Disclaimer: This site's purpose is to publish entertainment and offbeat gossip from various Web sources. Information has not been independently confirmed. Glam Baby Bumps does not own any of the pictures posted here and all images can be removed.