Glam Baby Bumps: Brad Pitt Quit Smoking Pot For His Kids

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Brad Pitt Quit Smoking Pot For His Kids

Brad Pitt played a pot smoker in 1993's True Romance and admits life imitated art for him until just recently.

"I certainly had my day," Pitt, 45, told HBO's Bill Maher in an interview Friday after the Real Time host called the actor's role "one of the best stoner performances."

Maher -- who was grilling the actor on his upcoming flick Inglorious Basterds -- also recounted a New Year's Eve party at which he says he witnessed Pitt rolling "the most perfect" joints he had ever seen. Pitt's cheeky response? "I'm an artist."

Pitt admits he kicked the habit for his six kids -- Maddox, 7, Pax, 5, Zahara, 4, Shiloh, 3, and twins Knox and Vivienne, 1 -- whom he has with partner Angelina Jolie.

"I'm a dad now. You want to be alert and my eyes used to glaze over when I did that," he told Maher.

The actor recently told Parade magazine his smoking got in the way of work. "I liked to smoke a bit of grass at the time, and I became very sheltered. Then I got bored," he told the magazine. "I was turning into a damn doughnut, really. So I moved as far away from that as I could. I was done."
Source
Bookmark and Share
posted by glam baby at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Directory for Cleveland, Ohio
follow me on Twitter

Disclaimer: This site's purpose is to publish entertainment and offbeat gossip from various Web sources. Information has not been independently confirmed. Glam Baby Bumps does not own any of the pictures posted here and all images can be removed.