Glam Baby Bumps: Kendra Wilkinson's First Kick!

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Kendra Wilkinson's First Kick!

Kendra Wilkinson just returned home from her St. Lucia honeymoon with new husband Hank Baskett, and revealed to Us that she felt her baby kick for the first time Monday.

“It was so crazy, I was just sitting there and then all of a sudden, ‘Bam!’ I was like, ‘That wasn’t gas!’"
"I got really excited even though it felt weird," says Kendra, "I was like, ‘Oh my God, something’s in there! It’s healthy!’ Hank is in Phoenix, and I called him right away and was like, ‘I just felt it kick for the first time.’ I just researched on the Internet if you can feel it kick this early. I’m four months and one week right now, and it said I can, so it’s crazy!”

Wilkinson says that overall she is “feeling good” and that they will be finding out the sex of the baby in about two weeks with the 24-year-old mom to be speculating, “I still think it’s a boy."
In the interview, Wilkinson also dished on her new role; wife: “It’s exactly the same [as before we wed]. We loved each other before and we love each other now. I think a wedding was nothing but a celebration of our love.”

Kendra and Hank, who were married June 27 at the Playboy mansion, expect their first child on Christmas day.
Bookmark and Share
posted by glam baby at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Directory for Cleveland, Ohio
follow me on Twitter

Disclaimer: This site's purpose is to publish entertainment and offbeat gossip from various Web sources. Information has not been independently confirmed. Glam Baby Bumps does not own any of the pictures posted here and all images can be removed.