Glam Baby Bumps: Kendra Wilkinson Is A Bel Bambini Babe

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Kendra Wilkinson Is A Bel Bambini Babe

Still riding high on their newlywed love, Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett were spotted out in West Hollywood yesterday afternoon (July 17) visiting Bel Bambini, one of LA's hottest baby boutiques.

Earlier this week, Kendra revealed that she recently felt her baby’s first kick, though she almost mistakenly thought it was gas!

She explained, “I was just sitting there and then all of a sudden, ‘Bam!’” I was like, ‘That wasn’t gas!’ I got really excited even though it felt weird. I was like, ‘Oh my God, something’s in there! It’s healthy!’ Hank is in Phoenix, and I called him right away and was like, ‘I just felt it kick for the first time.’ I just researched on the Internet if you can feel it kick this early. I’m four months and one week right now, and it said I can, so it’s crazy!”
Bookmark and Share
posted by glam baby at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Directory for Cleveland, Ohio
follow me on Twitter

Disclaimer: This site's purpose is to publish entertainment and offbeat gossip from various Web sources. Information has not been independently confirmed. Glam Baby Bumps does not own any of the pictures posted here and all images can be removed.