Glam Baby Bumps: Kate Winslet Doesn't Want To Live Like A Movie Star

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Kate Winslet Doesn't Want To Live Like A Movie Star

As an A-list movie star with a hectic schedule, many could forgive Kate Winslet for employing a little help around the home. But the down to earth mother-of-two says she has purposely stopped herself from hiring the services of a nanny because she wants to keep her feet firmly on the ground. She has also ruled out getting a chef, even though she admits it might make her life a little easier.

Kate, 33, who recently insisted she was not middle class, said: 'There are things I could implement within my life that would probably make it easier.'But I deliberately don’t do it because if I did, I would be living that movie star existence that I really try and resist,' she told Hello! magazine. I mean, it’s very tempting to have a nanny and live in a gated community and have a chef - I’d love to have a few dinners cooked for me.'But I don’t want that for my children. When they’re older, if people say to them, "Did you have a chef?" I want them to be shocked by the question.
Source
Bookmark and Share
posted by glam baby at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Directory for Cleveland, Ohio
follow me on Twitter

Disclaimer: This site's purpose is to publish entertainment and offbeat gossip from various Web sources. Information has not been independently confirmed. Glam Baby Bumps does not own any of the pictures posted here and all images can be removed.