Glam Baby Bumps: Kate Gosselin Ropes In The Children In Reading

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Kate Gosselin Ropes In The Children In Reading



Kate Gosselin carries a piece of rope to tie up a tree at her home on Thursday afternoon (June 25) in Reading, Penn.

After filing divorce papers Monday, Kate told Associated Press, “Jon’s activities have left me no choice but to file legal procedures in order to protect myself and our children.”

Jon fired back with his own statement, saying, “I was hurt by the statement Kate made last night about the divorce. I have always done everything I can to protect our family. This weekend, I was home with the kids for four days, just being a dad. In fact, with the exception of Aaden’s visit to the doctor, I couldn’t have imagined a better way to spend Father’s Day weekend.”
Source

Bookmark and Share
posted by glam baby at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Directory for Cleveland, Ohio
follow me on Twitter

Disclaimer: This site's purpose is to publish entertainment and offbeat gossip from various Web sources. Information has not been independently confirmed. Glam Baby Bumps does not own any of the pictures posted here and all images can be removed.