Glam Baby Bumps: Jennifer Lopez Loves Having Her Children On The Set Of Her New Movie

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Jennifer Lopez Loves Having Her Children On The Set Of Her New Movie

Jennifer Lopez opens up to ET about her new movie The Back-Up Plan after a three-year hiatus from the big screen. The 39-year-old mother of twins will play Zoe, a pet store owner who gets tired of waiting for Mr. Right and gets artificial insemination, only to meet Stan, (Alex O’Loughlin) a man with real possibilities, the same day.

Here’s what Jennifer opened up about:
On getting back on set: “The few days before I got really nervous I was like, what if I forgot how to act?!”

On balancing work with motherhood: “I bring the babies to work with me. I love it. Honestly, one of the best days of my life was the first day back working on this film. I wanted to do this film really badly and bringing my babies with me that first morning, I was like, ‘Oh my God, they’re with me, I’m making a movie, they’re here!’ It’s great having kids on set. It’s the best.”

On getting her body back into shape after giving birth to twins: “It did take a lot of work,” she admits. “I thought it was gonna drop off easily because I had been in shape my whole life, but it wasn’t. I gained about 50 pounds with my twins, and the first 30 dropped off like that, and I was like, ‘Ha, this is gonna be so easy.’ That last twenty pounds, that took a while.”
Bookmark and Share
posted by glam baby at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Directory for Cleveland, Ohio
follow me on Twitter

Disclaimer: This site's purpose is to publish entertainment and offbeat gossip from various Web sources. Information has not been independently confirmed. Glam Baby Bumps does not own any of the pictures posted here and all images can be removed.