Glam Baby Bumps: Jessica Alba Wants 'Three or Four' Kids

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Jessica Alba Wants 'Three or Four' Kids


Little Honor Marie, daughter of hot mama Jessica Alba and Cash Warren, is only 11 months old, but Jessica recently dished that she already wants more babies!
"We'll have a few [kids], three or four," says Alba. The slender actress also reveals how she dropped the baby weight after her daughter was born -- and admits that it took hard work! "It didn't all come off at once. In fact, I shockingly gained weight right after I had the baby -- so I worked out twice a day. It wasn't fun. I ate really healthy."

The "Love Guru" star also said that she depends on her daughter to stay in shape. "Now I don't really have time to work out so much anymore -- I'm running after my daughter and holding her. She's heavy, so that really helps with the old arm tone."

Jessica wants more tots, but the actress realizes that there are sacrifices to be made in parenting. When asked for the hardest thing to get used to since becoming a mom, Alba responded, "Not sleeping. Even if she's sleeping... I still check if she's breathing. She's fine. She's just sleeping, but you still go in and make sure she's fine. Tuck her in three times."

The actress also dished out advice for other mothers, saying, "Leave room for mistakes -- I think nothing's going to be the way you want it to be, or exactly how you planned it."
Bookmark and Share
posted by glam baby at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Directory for Cleveland, Ohio
follow me on Twitter

Disclaimer: This site's purpose is to publish entertainment and offbeat gossip from various Web sources. Information has not been independently confirmed. Glam Baby Bumps does not own any of the pictures posted here and all images can be removed.