Glam Baby Bumps: Beyonce Knowles Is Not Ready For Parenting

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Beyonce Knowles Is Not Ready For Parenting

Beyonce Knowles and her family were spotted at the Grand Palais in Paris, France earlier today (May 5).

The songstress was joined by her mother Tina, sister Solange, and newphew Daniel as she checked out the Andy Warhol Exhibition.

Beyonce recently told press that although she played a mother in her latest flick “Obsessed,” she’s not looking for any real-life parenting experience anytime soon.

Knowles revealed, “I definitely want one (a child) but I’m not ready for all that. I don’t think a person should see that before their time. I fall in love with my nephew every time I see him.”
source
Bookmark and Share
posted by glam baby at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Directory for Cleveland, Ohio
follow me on Twitter

Disclaimer: This site's purpose is to publish entertainment and offbeat gossip from various Web sources. Information has not been independently confirmed. Glam Baby Bumps does not own any of the pictures posted here and all images can be removed.