Glam Baby Bumps: Kate Moss Opens Topshop In NYC Displaying What Appears To Be A Baby Bump!

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Kate Moss Opens Topshop In NYC Displaying What Appears To Be A Baby Bump!




Kate Moss and Sir Philip Green have launched the first U.S. Topshop in New York - while perched on top of a pedestal and being sprinkled with confetti.

They officially opened the doors today to give the American public a chance to see the store which is the favourite of so many women in Britain. Kate Moss also seems to be displaying what appears to be a baby bump through her green dress!
Rumor has been going around that the typically super thin model may be pregnant with her second child with boyfriend Jamie Hince. However the 35-year-old mom of Lila Grace, 6 1/2, has been spotted smoking cigarettes and enjoying cocktails.

Moss has recently denied the pregnancy rumors: “I’ve just started wearing bras. It’s a miracle. Great timing for my lingerie collection. I am a woman now. It’s true. Honestly, I’ve never worn a bra in my life. Ever! It’s so awful, even my friends are phoning me up and saying, ‘Are you pregnant? And I’m like ‘No! I just put on a couple of pounds and they went in the right place.”
Bookmark and Share
posted by glam baby at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Directory for Cleveland, Ohio
follow me on Twitter

Disclaimer: This site's purpose is to publish entertainment and offbeat gossip from various Web sources. Information has not been independently confirmed. Glam Baby Bumps does not own any of the pictures posted here and all images can be removed.