Glam Baby Bumps: Jon & Kate Plus 8 Cover Ladies Home Journal & Clear The Air On Their Marriage

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Jon & Kate Plus 8 Cover Ladies Home Journal & Clear The Air On Their Marriage


Jon and Kate Gosselin, the parents of twins and sextuplets behind the TLC reality show 'Jon & Kate Plus 8,' sit down with Ladies' Home Journal to discuss what it's like living life in front of a camera, the time before the sextuplets and the state of their marriage after tabloids printed photos of Jon with several co-eds.
Highlights:

Jon, on his life now: "I spend my whole life counting to eight."

Kate, on the popular series: "Our show is the realest reality show there is. You get the good, the bad and the ugly."

How Kate deals with it all: "Pressure is my middle name."

Kate, after having twins, Cara and Maddy: "I had everything I had ever hoped and prayed for."

Would she return to the quieter, pre-sextuplet and camera days? I wouldn't ... We think of the TV show as our family job, one that lets us stay home together."

Jon, on photos of him with several college girls, whom he calls fans: "I am not perfect. This struggle has definitely put some tension in our marriage. But I never cheated on Kate. Kate and I are together."

Their crazy lives now, according to Jon: "Kate and I have maybe 10 minutes together while we're cleaning up the kitchen, but other wise it’s the kids and the show and meetings and, well, see you next Christmas, Kate."

What Kate thinks of her success: "I don't get it. I'm just a mom who's doing her best -- not unlike moms every where. I just happen to have a few more kids than the average."
Bookmark and Share
posted by glam baby at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Directory for Cleveland, Ohio
follow me on Twitter

Disclaimer: This site's purpose is to publish entertainment and offbeat gossip from various Web sources. Information has not been independently confirmed. Glam Baby Bumps does not own any of the pictures posted here and all images can be removed.