Glam Baby Bumps: Charlize Theron Opens Up About Motherhood

Monday, April 6, 2009

Charlize Theron Opens Up About Motherhood

Charlize Theron recently opened up about how she does want to be a mom, but is not in any hurry.

The actress sat down with the magazine Marie Claire UK (May '09) dishing: "I've always known that I wanted to be a mom. I love children.”

The South African actress added: “I've always loved children. But I'm not like, 'Oh my god, I really must have kids right now.' I've never felt this pressing urge that some biological clock is ticking.”

Though she looks forward to motherhood, Charlize has admitted in the past that she’s not too keen on pregnancy: “Getting pregnant doesn’t excite me, but having kids does. I know I’ll be a mother one day. It’s just that I don’t really want to look like a whale. But I’m sure the idea of something growing inside you is pretty powerful.”

Theron has been in an eight year relationship with Irish actor Stuart Townsend. The two are not officially married but consider themselves husband and wife.
source
Bookmark and Share
posted by glam baby at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Directory for Cleveland, Ohio
follow me on Twitter

Disclaimer: This site's purpose is to publish entertainment and offbeat gossip from various Web sources. Information has not been independently confirmed. Glam Baby Bumps does not own any of the pictures posted here and all images can be removed.