Glam Baby Bumps: Nicole Richie Jokes About Twin Rumors

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Nicole Richie Jokes About Twin Rumors

Nicole Richie showed off a growing baby bump at a fundraiser for the Richie-Madden Children's Foundation Monday in Hollywood.

Asked about tabloid rumors that she is expecting twins, her beau's brother Benji Madden joked, "She already has twins." Richie, 27, then added, "I have twins. People popped out of me yesterday."

Richie and Joel Madden, 31 - who welcomed daughter Harlow last January - announced they were expecting their second child last month.

Asked by Ryan Seacrest Monday if the two are planning on having "a whole bunch" of kids, Joel Madden said, "I have no idea."

Richie recently said she has no idea if she'll ever wed Joel.

"I don't know about the future," she told Japanese ViVi magazine. "I make it a custom not to plan the future. I may plan to and I may not."
source
Bookmark and Share
posted by glam baby at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Directory for Cleveland, Ohio
follow me on Twitter

Disclaimer: This site's purpose is to publish entertainment and offbeat gossip from various Web sources. Information has not been independently confirmed. Glam Baby Bumps does not own any of the pictures posted here and all images can be removed.