Glam Baby Bumps: Melissa Joan Hart & Son Brady Attend A Benefit In LA

Monday, March 9, 2009

Melissa Joan Hart & Son Brady Attend A Benefit In LA

Melissa Joan Hart and son Braydon ‘Brady’, who is just days away from his first birthday, attended the John Varvatos 7th Annual Stuart House Benefit at the John Varvatos Boutique in Los Angeles on Sunday.

The 32-year-old actress, singer-songwriter and director recently commented on losing the baby weight after her boys: “I wasn’t in any hurry to lose the pregnancy weight. I did lose it, but only once I put my mind to it. I am lucky to have really good genes; my mom is super-skinny after having all of us. I found that after having Mason, as soon as I stopped breastfeeding it was easier to drop the extra pounds. When you’re trying to feed your kids healthy food, you take better care of yourself. After I had Brady, I began eating healthier right away. I was also chasing around a very active 2-year-old, which meant constant calorie burning.”
source
Bookmark and Share
posted by glam baby at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Directory for Cleveland, Ohio
follow me on Twitter

Disclaimer: This site's purpose is to publish entertainment and offbeat gossip from various Web sources. Information has not been independently confirmed. Glam Baby Bumps does not own any of the pictures posted here and all images can be removed.