Glam Baby Bumps: Matt Damon Says Fatherhood Has Changed Everything About Him

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Matt Damon Says Fatherhood Has Changed Everything About Him

Fans of Jason Bourne can start celebrating - Matt Damon has confirmed that producers are moving ahead with the 4th installment in the Bourne series.

"We’re working on it," Damon tells Parade magazine of the film. "This time it would be from an original script rather than a book by Robert Ludlum, but the director Paul Greengrass is busy and I am too, so we’ll see what happens."

And while I'm sure Damon is up to the task, he says age - and fatherhood - is definitely a factor in playing the action role. "Listen, when I did the first movie, I was 29 years old. I am 37 now," he says. "I'm probably a lot more boring than I used to be and more tired at night. You can't fake it. It's like when it's bedtime, it's bedtime. I go to bed earlier and I get up earlier. I think being a parent changes everything about you in really little ways and in ways that you don't really understand unless you have kids. It's kind of like describing a guitar chord -- it's not really a simple thing to do."
Bookmark and Share
posted by glam baby at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Directory for Cleveland, Ohio
follow me on Twitter

Disclaimer: This site's purpose is to publish entertainment and offbeat gossip from various Web sources. Information has not been independently confirmed. Glam Baby Bumps does not own any of the pictures posted here and all images can be removed.