Glam Baby Bumps: Salma Hayek Breastfeeds A Strangers Baby!

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Salma Hayek Breastfeeds A Strangers Baby!



Africa has a strong effect on female celebrities.

But Hollywood was agog this morning after From Dusk Till Dawn actress Salma Hayek breastfed a stranger's baby during visit to war-torn Sierra Leone.

The 42-year-old, who has a one-year-old daughter Valentina, was touring a hospital when she came across a mother who was unable to feed her baby boy.

Although TV cameras were there from ABC's Nightline news programme, the actress did not hesitate.

Hayek said: 'The baby was perfectly healthy, but the mother did not have any milk. He was very hungry - I was weaning my daughter Valentina, but I still had a lot of milk, so I breast-fed the baby.'

She added: 'It was amazing because he's really looking at me and he's very little. My baby is one year so she can suck a lot harder.'
Hayek later admitted she worried about betraying her daughter, but she added: 'I thought about it, am I being disloyal to my child by giving my milk away?

'I actually think my baby would be very proud to be able to share her milk and when she grows up I will make sure she continues to share and be generous caring person.'
source
Bookmark and Share
posted by glam baby at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Directory for Cleveland, Ohio
follow me on Twitter

Disclaimer: This site's purpose is to publish entertainment and offbeat gossip from various Web sources. Information has not been independently confirmed. Glam Baby Bumps does not own any of the pictures posted here and all images can be removed.