Glam Baby Bumps: Mary-Louise Parker Urges People To Adopt

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Mary-Louise Parker Urges People To Adopt

For Weeds star Mary-Louise Parker, adopting a child was a lifelong dream.

The 44-year-old mom of two tells Gotham magazine, “I remember being little and asking my parents if we could adopt. I just always was attracted to the idea, and I love what it says and I love what it means. There are millions of children in this world, and I think if you have the energy and the resources, then it’s something you should really look into.”

Mary-Louise adopted her daughter Caroline “Ash” Aberash from Africa in 2007. She also has son William, 5, from a previous relationship with actor Billy Crudup.
source
Bookmark and Share
posted by glam baby at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Directory for Cleveland, Ohio
follow me on Twitter

Disclaimer: This site's purpose is to publish entertainment and offbeat gossip from various Web sources. Information has not been independently confirmed. Glam Baby Bumps does not own any of the pictures posted here and all images can be removed.