Glam Baby Bumps: Kate Moss Slams Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes

Monday, February 16, 2009

Kate Moss Slams Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes

Kate Moss pulled out her cat claws in an interview, slamming Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes for cutting her in line at last year's Met Ball in New York City.

"Tom and Katie just walked right up to the front, and we were like, 'Who the ---- are they?" Moss recalls. "They're not even in fashion!'

Despite recent photos showing her with a rounded stomach, Kate Moss insists she is not pregnant again.

"I am a woman now. It's true. Honestly, I've never worn a bra in my life. Ever! It's so awful, even my friends are phoning me up and saying, 'Are you pregnant?'" she tells New York. "And I'm like, 'No! I just put on a couple of pounds and they went in the right place.' Isn’t that weird?"

Moss says she can now "fill a B-cup" but fears her boyfriend, British guitarist Jamie Hince, might not like her new curves.

"I'm a bit worried," confesses the model, who has a 6-year-old daughter, Lila.
source
Bookmark and Share
posted by glam baby at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Directory for Cleveland, Ohio
follow me on Twitter

Disclaimer: This site's purpose is to publish entertainment and offbeat gossip from various Web sources. Information has not been independently confirmed. Glam Baby Bumps does not own any of the pictures posted here and all images can be removed.