Glam Baby Bumps: Jerry O'Connell Compares Rebecca Romijn's Breastfeeding To 'Something Out Of Cirque du Soleil'

Friday, February 13, 2009

Jerry O'Connell Compares Rebecca Romijn's Breastfeeding To 'Something Out Of Cirque du Soleil'

With their twin girls, Dolly Rebecca Rose and Charlie Tamara Tulip, born Dec. 28, Jerry O'Connell says his wife, Rebecca Romijn, is performing double duty in the breastfeeding department.

"I don't know why I'm getting nervous saying this," the proud – and jumpy – dad tells Ellen DeGeneres for Friday the 13th's The Ellen DeGeneres Show. "I'm not saying anything dirty, it's natural but [Rebecca] does what we call the double football – which is just incredible, because it's like three beings attached," he says.

"It's like something out of Cirque du Soleil. It's crazy." And there's more: "My wife also … I'm sure I can say this on television, it's a natural thing. My wife pumps, which is the machine you hook up [and] you have to put quarters in it … I'm kidding."

Only about the quarters. When it comes to the breast pump, "My wife is doing it and not complaining," says O'Connell. "My wife is the best. I love you, baby. He did concede, however, that Romijn finds the device "uncomfortable."

"It hurts," interjects DeGeneres – as O'Connell offers to try the pump himself. He, too, finds it uncomfortable. "No milk came out of mine," he observes, "just like hair in there. Then you got to boil everything and sterilize it. I'm crazy like that – I boil everything."
source
Bookmark and Share
posted by glam baby at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Directory for Cleveland, Ohio
follow me on Twitter

Disclaimer: This site's purpose is to publish entertainment and offbeat gossip from various Web sources. Information has not been independently confirmed. Glam Baby Bumps does not own any of the pictures posted here and all images can be removed.