Glam Baby Bumps: Carnie Wilson Finally Has A New Job

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Carnie Wilson Finally Has A New Job


The expecting mom and singer will be hosting GSN's revival of The Newlywed Game, which has been picked up for 40 episodes.

The show will be similar to the classic, with newlyweds answering questions about each other.
But, no matter how big Carnie gets, she'll never be able to fill Bob Eubanks' shoes, who hosted the original show back when it started in 1966.

Carnie says, "I've always loved game shows. My personality and energy is perfect for something like this. First of all, I'm married, and I loved watching 'The Newlywed Game' when I was younger. I watched it all the time. I always hoped the couples would start fighting."

The show will also feature a special bonus round where couples that appeared on one of the original episodes and remain married will compete against the newlyweds.

The new version of the game will premiere April 6th.
source
Bookmark and Share
posted by glam baby at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Directory for Cleveland, Ohio
follow me on Twitter

Disclaimer: This site's purpose is to publish entertainment and offbeat gossip from various Web sources. Information has not been independently confirmed. Glam Baby Bumps does not own any of the pictures posted here and all images can be removed.