Glam Baby Bumps: Tim Mcgraw Not Ready For His Three Daughters To Start Dating

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Tim Mcgraw Not Ready For His Three Daughters To Start Dating


Tim Mcgraw is already a protective dad – but he says when it comes time for his three daughters to start dating, the boys will have to get past him first.

"I think I am in denial," he tells Family Ciricle magazine about the idea that daughters Gracie, 12, Maggie, 10 and Audrey, 7, will ever date.

As for how he'll deal with potential suitors, he has some tricks up his sleeve. "I've jokingly told my friends who have sons the same age as Gracie that I'm going to hit the nicest boy of the bunch right off the bat," he tells the magazine that will be on newsstands Monday. "So when he goes to school with a black eye, all of the other boys will see that I've punched the nicest one and they'll be scared to death of me."
source
Bookmark and Share
posted by glam baby at

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

he sounds like any typical dad, i agree with his methods of parenting, lol!

December 26, 2010 at 8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Directory for Cleveland, Ohio
follow me on Twitter

Disclaimer: This site's purpose is to publish entertainment and offbeat gossip from various Web sources. Information has not been independently confirmed. Glam Baby Bumps does not own any of the pictures posted here and all images can be removed.