Glam Baby Bumps: Rebecca Romijn Delivers Twin Girls

Monday, January 5, 2009

Rebecca Romijn Delivers Twin Girls


Rebecca Romijn and husband Jerry O'Connell welcomed twin girls, Dolly Rebecca Rose and Charlie Tamara Tulip, on Dec. 28.

"Mother, father and both girls are all home and doing well," says her rep.

Howard Stern first announced the news on his Sirius radio show Monday morning.

"They had twin girls, Dolly and Charlie," Stern said. "Rebecca likes Dolly Parton, so they named the one after Dolly Parton, and Jerry got to name the other one Charlie, but his brother’s name is Charlie -- and it’s a girl Charlie."

In November, Romijn, 36, told Page Six magazine she was ready to give birth. (She had to skip pal Stern's October wedding because she was put on bed rest.)

"I can't move anymore... I'm a beached whale!" she said. "I have not been without a bra this entire pregnancy. I refuse. I'm not taking any chances. I'm determined to keep the puppies up!"

She also revealed that the twins were conceived without the help of in vitro fertilization or the fertility drug Clomid.

"A year ago, we tried Clomid for a couple of months unsuccessfully," Romijn said. "But by the second month, I was like, 'Ahhh! I hate this!' I think when you start messing with your own hormones, it's crazy-making."

Having babies is a dream, she added.

"I was never a girl who dreamed about what her wedding day would be like, but I’ve always dreamed about decorating my baby’s nursery."

And Jerry will make a "fantastic dad," she said. "He's a pragmatic, smart, savvy, enthusiastic person. He really lives his life with tremendous integrity, and he’s a healthy person in every single way."
source
Bookmark and Share
posted by glam baby at

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss JoJo said...

I like Charlie for a girl. I think it's kinda cute and Dolly rhymes with Charlie...in a different kinda way.

January 5, 2009 at 11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Directory for Cleveland, Ohio
follow me on Twitter

Disclaimer: This site's purpose is to publish entertainment and offbeat gossip from various Web sources. Information has not been independently confirmed. Glam Baby Bumps does not own any of the pictures posted here and all images can be removed.