Glam Baby Bumps: Rachel Griffiths Baby Bump Will Not Be On-Screen

Monday, January 19, 2009

Rachel Griffiths Baby Bump Will Not Be On-Screen


Brothers & Sisters star Rachel Griffiths has figured out how to avoid playing up her pregnancy on-screen.
"We're almost done [with shooting] and I'm not enormous, so I don't think there'll be too much of that," the mother of two tells Us at the Australia Week Black Tie Gala on Sunday. "It's brilliantly timed as I always do with my children, without causing the networks too much stress."
Griffiths third baby with husband, Andrew Taylor, is due in July -- has no plans to work during the hiatus of her ABC drama. "I'll be back to work pretty quick after, which is intimidating," "I'm in the most family-friendly show on television, and everybody there is so supportive and thrilled." She added: "There's no blink of 'Oh my god, what does this mean for us?' It's just 'we're so happy.'"
Bookmark and Share
posted by glam baby at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Directory for Cleveland, Ohio
follow me on Twitter

Disclaimer: This site's purpose is to publish entertainment and offbeat gossip from various Web sources. Information has not been independently confirmed. Glam Baby Bumps does not own any of the pictures posted here and all images can be removed.