Glam Baby Bumps: Victoria Beckham:Katie Holmes "A Little Bloated" Not Pregnant

Friday, December 5, 2008

Victoria Beckham:Katie Holmes "A Little Bloated" Not Pregnant

Victoria Beckham says she and her famous BFFs -- Katie Holmes, Eva Longoria Parker and Kate Beckinsale -- love to joke about crazy pregnancy rumors.

"You get a little water retention; it's not news," Beckham, 34, says in the January issue of Harper's Bazaar. "Me, Katie, Eva and Kate always joke about how one of us is allegedly pregnant, but no, we're just a little bloated today! None of us is pregnant."

But that doesn't mean Beckham wouldn't like to have more kids. Already mom to three boys - Brooklyn, 9; Romeo, 6 and Cruz, 3 - she says she's ready for a daughter.

"I'm such a girl's girl," she says. "I walk into my closet and go, 'Crikey!' To one day hand that down to another girl...."

She also opens up about her "very disciplined" diet.

"It's funny; I go to the gym now," she says. "I run four miles a day."
Before events, "I go into hair and makeup, and I turn into 'Victoria Beckham.' I'll try on all my dresses, and I'll pick out a handbag, and I'll put on shades. I instantly turn into into this person, and it sort of feels like a character. And there are so many pictures of it...But it's a true character because it's still me."

She dolls herself up anytime she leaves the house.

"If I go to the supermarket looking like s--t, that affects my work. I am selling an image," she says. "Plus, I have fun with it."
source
Bookmark and Share
posted by glam baby at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Directory for Cleveland, Ohio
follow me on Twitter

Disclaimer: This site's purpose is to publish entertainment and offbeat gossip from various Web sources. Information has not been independently confirmed. Glam Baby Bumps does not own any of the pictures posted here and all images can be removed.