Glam Baby Bumps: Tom Cruise "Wants 10 Children"

Monday, December 29, 2008

Tom Cruise "Wants 10 Children"


In an exclusive interview with The Sun, the Hollywood superstar talks about how he loves being a father and why the 16-year age gap with his third wife Katie Holmes is not a problem.Tom Cruise, who lived without a daddy from the time he was 12, says, "I want 10 children. I love kids. I feel really fortunate to have the teenagers and a 2-1/2-year-old. It's a great dynamic."
Regarding his divorce from Nicole Kidman: "Nic and I are very committed and successful in sharing the parenting."
How his dad leaving affects his own parenting: "I’m a great parent. I want to be with my kids, and they get to do all the stuff that I wanted to do when I was growing up. My own father wasn’t there much for me and I want to be a different dad to my kids. My family is the most important thing in my life.
His thoughts on his third wife:"Married life is very good, very lovely. I feel lucky to have Kate as my wife. She’s an extraordinary woman. She is funny and smart and she likes the same things that I do. She’s a very strong, gracious woman, and a great comedian. I like doing romantic things, such as bringing flowers and surprising her with things. I love candlelit evenings with nice music."
How Tom feels about the paparazzi:"The paparazzi? They are trying at times but it’s rare that it happens. I try not to stay isolated because it’s not good for us and the kids. It’s important for us to get to know new people. I go to the children’s groups like other daddies. At first people look at me like, ‘My God, it’s him!’ and they treat me a little differently. But then they realize I’m just a father with my kids. It’s up to me to make everybody else feel okay about the fact that I’m there, and then everything just goes on.
Bookmark and Share
posted by glam baby at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Directory for Cleveland, Ohio
follow me on Twitter

Disclaimer: This site's purpose is to publish entertainment and offbeat gossip from various Web sources. Information has not been independently confirmed. Glam Baby Bumps does not own any of the pictures posted here and all images can be removed.