Glam Baby Bumps: Happy Birthday Brad And Katie!

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Brad And Katie!

Katie Holmes celebrated her 30th birthday in NYC on Thursday.
Brad Pitt turns 45!
His new movie The Curious Case of Benjamin Button -- not his latest milestone -- has gotten the actor thinking about his life.

In the fantasy drama -- for which he scored a Screen Actors Guild Award nod this morning -- Pitt ages backwards with strange consequences.

"I was actually quite intrigued to see where it might be heading. I doubt time and gravity will be as kind as I was to myself," he said in an interview with The Los Angeles Times on Wednesday.

"It just made me think about the ticking clock. Am I in mid-life? Am I halfway there? Do I have 10 years, five years?" he went on. "And so what are those moments going to be that I do know I have, which is now?"

Pitt also recently told Rolling Stone he's been thinking about his own mortality.

"Angie [Jolie] and I do not fight anymore," he says. "What occurred to me on this film, and also with the passing of her mother [actress Marcheline Bertrand in 2007], is that there's going to come a time when I'm not going to get to be with this person anymore.

Said the actor, "I'm not going to get to be with my children anymore. Or friends, people I love and respect. And so, if we have a flare-up, it evaporates now."
Bookmark and Share
posted by glam baby at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Directory for Cleveland, Ohio
follow me on Twitter

Disclaimer: This site's purpose is to publish entertainment and offbeat gossip from various Web sources. Information has not been independently confirmed. Glam Baby Bumps does not own any of the pictures posted here and all images can be removed.