Glam Baby Bumps: Ashlee Simpson WentzSpeaks Out About Bronx On Her MySpace Page

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Ashlee Simpson WentzSpeaks Out About Bronx On Her MySpace Page


In a message on her MySpace Celebrity blog, she writes: "Motherhood is the most fantastic experience I have ever been thru. Bronx makes me laugh and smile everyday!"

The new mom, who showed off her post-baby bod a few days ago, continues: "I finally left the house for Fall Out Boy's show on Monday night, which was so good. Their new songs sound awesome live, I can't wait for their new record!"

"And last night I went to [husband] Pete [Wentz] and Bronx's godfather, Travis,' art show," she added. "It's amazing to see how many artistic outlets those boys have! Made me very proud. It was an awesome show and so many of our friends and family came out to support.

"I hope you guys have a great holiday," she wrote. "I can't wait to spend it with my new family. Christmas tree goes up tomorrow! XO Ash."
source
Bookmark and Share
posted by glam baby at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Directory for Cleveland, Ohio
follow me on Twitter

Disclaimer: This site's purpose is to publish entertainment and offbeat gossip from various Web sources. Information has not been independently confirmed. Glam Baby Bumps does not own any of the pictures posted here and all images can be removed.