Glam Baby Bumps: Nicole Wants More Children

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Nicole Wants More Children

Nicole Kidman admitted she was "reeling" Tuesday at the Sydney premiere of her new epic Australia – but not from the cameras or crowds. What had her so stressed? The actress and her husband, Keith Urban, had to leave four-month-old daughter Sunday Rose back home in Nashville – half a world away. "I had to leave her for 24 hours," Kidman, 41, told reporters at the city's Museum of Contemporary Art.

"I haven't done that yet and so I'm still reeling." Still, the Oscar-winner said missing the premiere was simply not an option. "This is a once in a lifetime thing. I mean, rarely do you get to make a film that you've dreamt of making since you were little," explained the Australian native. "So when I was flying back with Keith we were so excited .... This is a celebration for me, and hopefully for this country." The moment may have been especially sweet for Kidman, who admitted that her movie career is at a crossroads. "In terms of my future as an actor and stuff, I don't know," she said. "I mean, I'm in a place in my life where I've had some great opportunities – but I may just choose to have some more children." And while she has "no idea" what the future will bring, Kidman said, "I'm very at peace." She concluded, "There's many things I want to do besides act."
source
Bookmark and Share
posted by glam baby at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Directory for Cleveland, Ohio
follow me on Twitter

Disclaimer: This site's purpose is to publish entertainment and offbeat gossip from various Web sources. Information has not been independently confirmed. Glam Baby Bumps does not own any of the pictures posted here and all images can be removed.